The twins are truly a delight to all of us and generously give smiles to Dan and I as well as their big brother Josh. It's fun to watch their personalities grow and develop over time. Evan tends to smile whenever someone makes eye contact and smiles at him. I think his favorite thing is to look at someone and have them talk and smile at him. Andrew is more active and shows his happiness both in smiling but also in kicking his legs and moving his arms around. He enjoys his toys as well and is just starting to try and grab things.
We're truly blessed with three wonderful boys and enjoy our time with each of them. We appreciate your prayers as we continue to work toward a more predictable schedule from day-to-day. But only God knows if "predictable" will ever exist in our household. For the Type A personality that I am, please be praying!
1 comments:
testing
Post a Comment