I kept thinking that I'd blog once the house finally sold and we were on our way to Oregon. But we're still waiting on God's timing for everything to come about. In the meantime, we've entered a busy fall season and happen to be enjoying some of the best weather Texas has to offer. It's about time!
The twins turned two on September 26th. What I was anticipating a couple months ago as a big family party in Oregon turned out to be a quiet party here with us and Uncle Jeff. I don't think the twins minded in the least! Andrew is completely fascinated by trains right now and loves playing with Thomas or reading books about trains. Evan loves playing with his brothers and "cleaning" like Mommy. He grabs a wipe and follows me around, wiping off floors, couches, walls. I guess this is a sign I've been cleaning too much!
Life goes on. Although efforts to move to Oregon seem to be going in slow motion, everything else continues on. Dan is wrapping up a few projects at Chevron over the next couple months. I'm attending women's Bible study at church this semester and am trying to keep up with the boys who want to spend all their time outside right now. :) God's timing is perfect, even when it doesn't fit our preconceived notions. I'm praying that things work out soon and that the transition back to Oregon, especially for Josh, is fairly painless. Enjoy a few pictures of the boys!
1 comments:
Your moving to Oregon? Wow! Big changes in life! I'm sure you are so excited to be closer to family.
Post a Comment