Golfer in the Making

Dan and Grandpa Tracy took Josh to the driving range Labor Day weekend. Although he didn't connect with every ball, Josh absolutely loved going out with Daddy. Dan even bought him a new Tiger Woods youth golf set, so our budding professional could feel like he knew what he was doing. :) It was a great opportunity to spend time outside and do something that he knows Daddy enjoys doing. He's ready to hit the links!

We had a great visit with my parents for 9 days. Josh and the twins really loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa and many pictures were taken, although not by me. I shouldn't be that surprised though. My mom had her camera on her most of the time so she got the best pictures during their visit! The coolest thing probably for them was watching Andrew basically start walking across the room while they were here. My youngest baby is mobile! He is still cautious, sometimes preferring to crawl or walk holding someone's hand. But he is figuring out how to change direction in the middle of the room, and walk where he wants to go.

Our latest development has been Evan starting to stand without holding on to something, and the last two days he has let go of something to take two steps to Mommy. I've decided that he likes to watch Andrew for a while and then he decides that he needs to try the same thing. It blows my mind to think that we're about to celebrate their 1st birthday already. I remember bringing the twins home from the hospital and wondering if I would ever get sleep again! And here we are, about to create yet more chaos in my all-boy house. :)

The last few days have been rough. Dan has been home sick since Friday and probably will be home another day or so. He went to urgent care Friday afternoon to basically be told he's sick, he may have swine flu, but no medicine was prescribed. I'm not sure he actually has swine flu. It seems to me that's it's more of a stomach virus, which he unfortunately passed along to Evan. Evan is coping remarkably well for the tummy discomfort he's suffering. I took him to the doctor today and found out that he also has an ear infection. When it rains, it pours! So at least he gets to take an antibiotic. And so far Josh, Andrew and I are avoiding the craziness. God willing things will continue on that vein.

Here are a few pictures from Josh on the driving range. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment